We want to publish your review, so please do:
- Stay on topic. Keep your review focused on the service or activity that you yourself have personally experienced.
- Be sincere. Keep your review honest and authentic. Our members want to read about real, tangible experiences.
- Be specific. Your review should focus on specific features of the business you’re reviewing, and your experience with it.
- Include the "why". The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked something, but also why. Feel free to talk about how this business compares to other similar businesses.
- Be objective and helpful. Think about what you would want to know before making a decision for a service for your child. The goal is to help other members make easier and better decisions.
- Keep it short and sweet. Focus on the highlights of your experience.
And, please do not:
- Post personal information. Reviews should not include personal information such as mailing addresses, phone numbers, emails or credit card numbers belonging to you or others.
- Post commercial reviews. Reviews should not have spam, irrelevant, commercial or advertising content or links.
- Copy or otherwise infringe upon others' material, trademarks, or upload HTML, viruses, or other malicious code. Reviews are for text only comments.